Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy 29th

29 is our favorite number.
Well I should say it's mine.
We celebrate in some way so this 29th
I'm wishing you a
hApPy 29tH.


The Day After Thanksgiving We Put The Christmas Tree Up.
I'm So Much More Excited This Year Than I Ever Have Been.
Maybe cause I have this little one to spoil.
Isaac has been sucking on his fingers so much I wonder if his teeth are coming in .
I try to check all the time but he pushes my fingers out with his tongue.


This is what happens when daddy takes to many pictures.


Today Isaac turned himself around.



We've be putting Isaac in this seat for about two weeks now.
He is so active it's perfect for him.
He loves it so much.



The Doctor gave us instructions to soak Isaac in epsom salt for 15 mins.
He wasn't sure what to think of it at first.
He kept looking at me to see if it was okay if he could enjoy it.



He decided he loved it.
Michael thought it would help to clean him with lysol.
Isaac is recovering nicely from the chemical burns.